среда, 25 февраля 2009 г.

25 Random Things about me!


1. When my parents picked up a name for me they wanted it to be "universal" so I feel at home in every country. Back than they already knew I’d leave my homeland!
2. As a child, the most frequently applied word I heard on my regard was "Drakoshka".
3. This was perhaps well deserved since I was crying and shouting all the time demanding all attention! My sister confessed that her childhood dream was to bit the shit out of me but there was a possibility that for doing this our parents would bit the shit out of her. So she never did:-)
4. I adore Lily of the Valley and narcissus, because when i was little I was always getting heaps of them for my birthday.
5. At the age of seven my best friend and I established a funeral agency for animals. We buried a couple of kittens, a dog, a pigeon and two sparrows.
6. At the age of 15 month my parents took me to the lake and all out family almost drowned. My mom says I was afraid to go back into the water again, but not for the long time! At the age 2 they took me to the sea! It was love at first sight!
7. The feeling must have been mutual. I still love rivers, lakes, puddles, rain and the ocean, of course. I imagine I was a fish in one of the past lives.
8. "Lets cut it off" - was the usual answer from dad when I complained something hurt. Taught me not to complain. To him.
9. I have an elder sister who always acts like she is "a little miss perfect" and my parents expected me to be the same or even better. If I embodied all their about me, I would already be a loyal wife and a mother of 3 adorable kids. Note I’m only 22, but for Ukraine I’m a hopeless spinster;-)
10. My parents almost drowned me when I was 15 month old. At the age of 9 i was hit by the bus, two years later I broke my arm, broke my leg at 15 and my finger at 21. Some may say I’m not lucky. Hell no!
11. As a child i used to travel a lot with my family. And I think that this is one of the best things in the world. Currently I’m stuck in Ukraine, but hope not for a long time. Still, the "places to go before I die" list is veeeery looooooooooong.
12. And because I'm going to die before i get old i have to hurry.
13. Most of my friends think I'm a weird because I survive eating chocolate, cookies and drinking coca cola. Thought it is not true: a piece of cheese is a necessary part of my everyday meal!
14. I enjoy enormously making things with my hands and drawing and painting. 15. The first book I read was a story of a rabbit picking apples. I still remember the pictures.
16. I always thought that the time I realized I got lost in the woods aged 6, together with my sister and her friend, was the scariest moment of my life…Now I know it wasn't.
17. I love sending and getting letters and postcards. There is too little space for it left in our emails and sms world :( unfortunately I do not remember the last time i did)
18. I want to move to Thailand in autumn 2009. Hope it works out!
19. As a kid I used to eat leaves from different trees and the apricot-leaves were my absolute favorite. My parents were worried about me. The kindergarten teachers were worried about my parents' economy. I was only worried when the winter was coming.
20. I often think about writing a book or making a movie . Before I go to sleep I have a million of ideas and images in my head such a shame they vanish when morning comes.
21. I want to learn to speak Swedish. Why? No one knows! To be able to watch Bergman's movies without subtitles? Maybe! :-)
22. I do not like people much!
23. I could never quite watching horror films even if afterwards at night I’m scared to death to go to pee.
24. I want to meet count Dracula someday.
25. I still do not know what I who to be when grow up.

3 комментария:

  1. I like this list! it is all so interesting... it is so odd how someone originating from a different place always seems to be so much more exciting to me... i could read these kinds of lists if they went on forever.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. MicroWorld,
    I love this list! It is the beginning of a great story!
    Bonefarm

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hi unhappy cat! I really enjoy reading these kind of lists too, and compose some when have time and inspiration. Somehow it helps em to understand myself better:-)

    BoneFarm!
    Thanks for your warm words!

    ОтветитьУдалить