вторник, 3 марта 2009 г.

Colored is better?




My crazy neighbor B.(see photo 1) is obsessed with the idea that his girlfriend (photo 2) is going to leave him if her ex African boyfriend will come back from Nigeria. I spent hours trying to convince B. that ( I can tell and everyone else can she) his precious "Princess"(that is how he calls her) loves him. But nothing really works: every time "Princess" goes to work maniac B. comes up with new insane ideas like "Princess" wants to marry B. just to move to the States, but her master plan is to bring her ex-lover there too and kill B... So basically every day he calls me to ask if he should kick her out now or should he wait until they get married. Very complicated situation, but B. is crazy, what can I say:)
I used to convince him that there is nothing to worry about...but after watching this video I'm not so sure anymore! Maybe colored is really better?

3 комментария:

  1. That's hilarious!
    It's too bad that your neighbor is so insecure. He's planning to marry this girl but thinks she's going to cheat on him?
    Wow...
    You're a saint for trying to make him feel better.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear Micro,
    B is paranoid. This is not good he thinks the worst before anything happens. I hope he leaves you alone because he might start getting paranoid about you too.
    Is colored better? It depends on the situation. In that video colored was better for sure. Keeps us all wondering...
    BoneFarm

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Sometimes i feel really bad for him, he seems to be so lonely and in general he is a good person(in 10 mins i usually change my mind and regret that opened the door,and desperately need a drink:)can't blame myself, even his mother doesn't pick up the phone when he calls).
    I just wonder how he doesn't understand that he should be happy with what he has now!

    ОтветитьУдалить